Some corporate/business travel policyholders have access to our travel assistance website and mobile app* (Individual leisure policyholders do not have access), an online resource to stay a step ahead with the latest travel, security and health information. Whether you are on your computer, smartphone or tablet, you can connect to the travel assistance website 24/7/365.
- Email alerts containing security level developments such as terror attacks, major strikes, disasters or disruptions and government warnings that may affect your travel destination(s) and specific travel dates
- Country reports, city guides and security advice reports provide key information on political conditions, security issues, travel logistics and cultural factors
- Travel health section educates travelers on health-related concerns, precautions and requirements for destinations and offers the ability to create personal travel health profiles
- Tools that provide medical providers' contact information, medical risk map, medical translations and drug brand equivalencies
- Security Awareness Training in the form of online travel safety videos and knowledge tests provide basic tools and information to be an aware, organized and prepared traveler
- Mobile App is available for Apple and Android smartphones and contains key features such as a one touch 'help' button to obtain emergency travel assistance, location safety ratings and access to other travel resources
UK LifeLine Plus Business Travel and Personal Accident insurance policyholders click here for more information.
Contact your agent, broker or AIG representative to learn more. Demonstrations of our assistance website and mobile app are available upon request.
*Website and mobile app features vary by policyholder access.
Global Service Center Locations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Shoreham, United Kingdom
Mexico City, Mexico
Houston, Texas, United States
Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States
Travel Assistance Websites